2011年10月29日星期六

Wohoo!! Get Free!!!





Finally I get free!!! Say goodbye to PMR and JUEC. Bye-bye. But I think I still in the study status, never change. Every thing din't change, I am still nervous. Worry about the live that I need to back to hostel, be afraid about I still need to exam. I am still very stress, never be relax. Tired about my life, I really gonna be crazy. I can't go anywhere. At house, every thing still in the "log" status. OMG! What a stress life. Maybe I think I really want to change myself, don't make you angry again, don't make you worry about me again. Something I din't express but I am really care it. Some talk make me hurt, and you never know. So every time I just make myself angry. So? Am I really bad, always angry about you. Or I am a petty people, always angry. Sorry, sorry. I apologize to you, it's my fault. You don't care about what I write in my blog, I just abreact myself. So nothing.


My JUEC eassy tittle: Superhero. I want to be a super hero, don't want afraid anything.

没有评论:

发表评论