2011年6月10日星期五

A day full of LIES

View your blog again,
you have renew it!
Wow!
Today you have just renew twice,
Write in Korean?
Can't understand it.
Maybe you are not writing about me,
but I have feel pleased,
however i don't know why did my feeling be that.
Maybe I know that you has abandoned.
Anyway, hope we can continue maintain a such relationship.
Like a best friend.
Try hard to do this!


I want NIKE SPORT BRA!!!
The color is very very sharp!!!
I want it!!!


Chia have just call me,
We talked for a long time.
And I also spoke with her friend.
Haha!!!
I think she is a very funny girl.
Wow!!
I like it!!!
>.<
Tomorrow the are going to Time Square to meet me,
because I have a Math tution at there.
It's very far from her's hometown to Kuala Lumpur!!


Today have just experience many thing.
Finally I have lift the defense of you.
I think I am miss you now.
I can't forget that the memories that you inside it,
and I it will in my heart forever and ever.


Goodnight Spongebob Squarepants, gonna study hard now!
Bye~
Have a good sleep and a sweet dream.


I love you and miss you, a very special and lovely day, 10th of June.

没有评论:

发表评论